Search my blog!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Great survey site!

Has anyone heard of Opinion Outpost?  It is by far one of the best free money makers on the web! All you do is take a survey and you earn Opinion points! Every 10 opinion points you earn, equals $1.00!! Once you receive $5.00 you can cash out! They will send you either an Amazon giftcard OR you can receive a paper check! It only takes a few minutes a day!

I have been a member for over a year and in the past year I have received over $300.00 in Amazon giftcard codes! Granted, I don't take every survey available, but they do send me an e-mail every day with a new survey available.  Who couldn't use an extra $300 a year for Christmas, birthdays etc.?

And the best part is, your points never expire!!!!

So, if you like earning extra cash/Amazon giftcards, I HIGHLY suggest you go to Opinion Outpost and sign up! It only takes a second!

*Just click on the words Opinion Outpost to be taken to the site*

Thank you! And Enjoy your Amazon Giftcards!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment